Principal, Gene Newton
119 North Garden Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-7220
Fax: (217) 792-7221
- Quarter 1 Honor Roll for grades 6 through 8.
- Thanks to all families and community members who attended COVH, volunteered at COVH, and/or sent in baked goods for the COVH Cookie Walk. It was another big success!
- Wednesday, November 25th: Students dismissed at 1:58 pm.
- Thursday, November 26th: No School - Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, November 27th: No School - Thanksgiving Break
- Monday, December 7th: Christmas Program for grades 2 through 4 at 6:30 pm in the MPGS Gymnasium.
- Tuesday, December 8th: Christmas Program for PreK through 1st Grade at 6:30 pm in the MPGS Gymnasium.
- Wednesday, December 16th: Christmas Program for grades 5 through 8 in the High School New Gym at 6:30 pm.
- Thursday, December 17th: Students dismissed at 1:58 pm.
- Friday, December 18th: Students dismissed at 1:58 pm.
- Monday, December 21st through Monday, January 4th: Students not in attendance.
- Tuesday, January 5th: School resumes.
- Monday, January 18th: No school
- Friday, January 29th: Junior High Winter Dance
- MPGS is now a CATCH School! We’re working to help all students become CATCH MVP’s. A CATCH MVP is a student who Moves & stays active, Values healthing eating, and Practices healthy habits. Click here to learn more!
- NEWS FROM PASE: Spirit wear items are available to order online. You can customize the text on the items and choose from a variety of clubs and sports in the drop-down menu. There are also limited quantities of MP Stadium Chairs and Tervis Cups available.
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls. Please text or call the bus barn if your child will not be riding as usual.
- Families interested in purchasing the $100 Family Athletics Pass should fill out this form and return it to the office with payment.
- Need affordable internet at home? Comcast is offering an affordable opportunity for families who qualify. Click here to check it out or call 1-855-846-8376.
- Unlike previous state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- The Technology Department recycles used cell phones, inkjet cartridges, and laserjet cartridges throughout the entire school year. Toner and ribbons are not accepted. Feel free to drop off items in the school office for the recycling program.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
School Year Information