Principal, Gene Newton
119 North Garden Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-7220
Fax: (217) 792-7221
- Friday, October 21st: End of the First Quarter
- Monday, October 24th - Friday, October 28th: Red Ribbon Week! Dress up days are as follows: Monday - wear red to “Celebrate RRW"; Tuesday - wear western wear (no hats) to “Give drugs the boot”; Wednesday - wear your favorite team shirt (no hats) to “Team up against drugs”; Thursday - wear appropriate pajamas to “Follow your dreams by not doing drugs”; Friday - wear MPGS spirit wear.
- Friday, October 28th: Deadline to turn in Booster Club Spirit Wear orders and payments.
- Monday, October 31st: School dismisses at 11:24 am for school improvement.
- Tuesday, November 1st: Picture Re-take Day - You must return your original picture package if you are having retakes for technical issues.
- Friday, November 11th: No School - Veteran’s Day
- Tuesday, November 15th: If you ordered pies from PASE, pick up is from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm via the back cafeteria doors.
- Wednesday, November 23rd: School dismisses at 1:58 pm.
- Thursday, November 24th: No School - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 25th: No School
- Monday, December 19th: School dismisses at 1:58 pm.
- Tuesday, December 20th: School dismisses at 1:58 pm.
- Tuesday, December 20th: End of Quarter 2 - End of Semester 1
- Wednesday, December 21st through Tuesday, January 3rd: No School
- Wednesday, January 4th: School resumes.
- Schwan’s Fundraiser: The PASE Schwan’s fundraiser is under way. It’s a great way to feed your family with the Schwan’s products you love and raise money for the school!
- MPGS is a CATCH School! We’re working to help all students become CATCH MVP’s. A CATCH MVP is a student who Moves & stays active, Values healthing eating, and Practices healthy habits. Click here to learn more!
- NEWS FROM PASE: There are limited quantities of MP Stadium Chairs available.
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls. Please text or call the bus barn if your child will not be riding as usual.
- Families interested in purchasing the $125 Family Athletics Pass should fill out this form and return it to the office with payment.
- Need affordable internet at home? Comcast is offering an affordable opportunity for families who qualify. Click here to check it out or call 1-855-846-8376.
- Unlike previous state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- The Technology Department recycles used cell phones, inkjet cartridges, and laserjet cartridges throughout the entire school year. Toner and ribbons are not accepted. Feel free to drop off items in the school office for the recycling program.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
School Year Information