Principal, Gene Newton
119 North Garden Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-7220
Fax: (217) 792-7221
- STATE FAIR TRAM INFORMATION
- Monday, August 8th: Walk-in registration begins. You may register in person at the office between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm daily.
- Tuesday, August 23rd: Open House from 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Grade PreK through 5 students are welcome to visit their classrooms and bring in their supplies. Junior High students will receive locker assignments and schedules.
- Wednesday, August 24th: First day of school. The tardy bell rings at 7:58 am!
- MPGS is a CATCH School! We’re working to help all students become CATCH MVP’s. A CATCH MVP is a student who Moves & stays active, Values healthing eating, and Practices healthy habits. Click here to learn more!
- NEWS FROM PASE: Spirit wear items are available to order online. You can customize the text on the items and choose from a variety of clubs and sports in the drop-down menu. There are also limited quantities of MP Stadium Chairs available.
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls. Please text or call the bus barn if your child will not be riding as usual.
- Families interested in purchasing the $100 Family Athletics Pass should fill out this form and return it to the office with payment.
- Need affordable internet at home? Comcast is offering an affordable opportunity for families who qualify. Click here to check it out or call 1-855-846-8376.
- Unlike previous state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- The Technology Department recycles used cell phones, inkjet cartridges, and laserjet cartridges throughout the entire school year. Toner and ribbons are not accepted. Feel free to drop off items in the school office for the recycling program.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
School Year Information