Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Monday, February 20th: No School - President’s Day
- Tuesday, February 21st: Juniors - Yankee Candle orders are due!
- Thursday, February 28th: Orientation for Incoming Freshmen (current 8th grade students) at 6:30 PM in the High School Gym
- Wednesday, March 1st: Winter Sports & Group/Organization Picture Day
- Friday, March 3rd: FCCLA Blood Drive in the old gym
- Monday, March 6th: No School - Casimir Pulaski Day
- Wednesday, March 8th: Winter Sports Banquet at 6:30 PM in the cafeteria
- Friday, March 10th: MPHS presents “The Almost Totally True Story of Hansel and Gretel."
- Saturday, March 11th: MPHS presents “The Almost Totally True Story of Hansel and Gretel.”
- Friday, March 17th: End of Quarter 3
- Tuesday, March 21st: MPEA Variety Show - Celebrating Eduators! This variety/talent show will be at 7:00 PM in the High School Gym. It will feature MPCUD #23 Faculty and Staff. Admission is $3 per person. There will also be concessions available for purchase.
- Sunday, March 26th: Public Forum - “Getting to Know the School Board Candidates” will occur at 3:00 P.M. in the GRADE SCHOOL gymnasium. The public may ask questions in an open forum to those people running for the open seats on the school board.
- Thursday, March 30th: FFA Banquet at 6:30 PM in the cafeteria
- Friday, March 31st: 11:30 am dismissal for School Improvement
- Wednesday, April 5th: SAT for Juniors
- Tuesday, April 11th: Students dismissed at 2:01 PM
- Wednesday, April 12th - Monday, April 17th: No School - Spring Break
- Friday, April 21st: FCCLA Trivia Night in the cafeteria from 6:30 PM until 9:30 PM
- Friday, April 28th: 11:30 am dismissal for School Improvement
- Wednesday, May 3rd: FCCLA Recognition Night in the cafeteria from 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM
- Friday, May 5th: FFA Petting Zoo
- Friday, May 5th: Spring Band and Chorus Concert at 8:00 PM in the HS Gym
- Saturday, May 6th: PROM
- Tuesday, May 9th: NHS Induction Ceremony at 6:00 PM in the Learning Center
- Tuesday, May 9th: Honors Night at 6:30 PM in the HS Gym
- Wednesday, May 17th: Baccalaureate Service for Seniors at 7:00 PM
- Monday, May 29th: No School - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 30th: Even Period Exam Day - 2:02 PM dismissal
- Tuesday, May 30th: Spring Sports Banquet at 6:30 PM in the cafeteria
- Wednesday, May 31st: Odd Period Exam Day - 2:02 PM dismissal - End of Quarter 4 - End of Semester 2 - Last day student attendance
- Thursday, June 1st: Teacher In-Service
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI).
- SAT to be given to grade 11 students. The PARCC is no longer being used as an assessment tool at the high school level.
School Year Information