Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Saturday, March 28th: FFA State Record Book Contest
- Wednesday, April 1st: Early Dismissal at 2:01 pm
- Wednesday, April 1st: Informational meeting immediatley after school for anyone interested in playing Volleyball in the Fall of 2015.
- April 2nd - April 6th: No School
- Tuesday, April 7th: School resumes.
- MPHS Particpates in Prairie Farms Our Caps Your Cause! On Prairie Farms milk caps, peel back the sticker on top of the cap to find the unique code. Enter the cap codes online and choose Mt. Pulaski High School when prompted.
- Yearbook Orders: Don’t forget to order your 2015 MPHS yearbook! Click here to order or you can call Jostens to place an order at 877-767-5217. Please contact Mrs. Springer if you have any questions.
- Wednesday, April 8th: School Improvement Day - 1:31 pm student dismissal
- Thursday, April 9th: The Addams Family Musical will be performed at 7:00 pm in the gymnasium. Admission at the door is $4 for adults, $3 for senior citizens, $2 for high school and grade school students, and children 5 and under free.
- Friday, April 10th: The Addams Family Musical at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, April 11th: The Addams Family Musical at 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- April 16th-18th: FCCLA State Conference
- Thursday, April 16th: Good luck to the WYSE team as they compete in the state event at the U of I today!
- Friday, April 17th: Mid-term
- Monday, April 20th: Board of Education meeting in the district office
- Friday, April 24th: FCCLA Trivia Night! Pre-register with Mr. Waterkotte
- Friday, May 1st: MS/Diabetes Walk during periods 6-8
- Saturday, May 2nd: Prom @ the American Legion
- Tuesday, May 5th: Senior Class Trip
- Friday, May 8th: The Band and Chorus Concert will be held in the High School Gymnasium at 8:00 pm.
- Tuesday, May 12th: National Honor Society Induction at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 12th: Honors Night at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 13th: FCCLA Recognition Night
- Monday, May 18th: Senior Class Final Exams (even classes)
- Monday, May 18th: Board of Education meeting in the district office
- Tuesday, May 19th: Senior Class Final Exams (odd classes)
- Wednesday, May 20th: Baccalaureate at 7:00 pm
- Friday, May 22nd: Senior Class Graduation Practice at 1:00 pm
- Saturday, May 23rd: High School Graduation Ceremony at 4:00 pm
- Monday, May 25th: No School
- Tuesday, May 26th: Tentatively Final Exams (even classes) - Tentative 2:01 pm dismissal
- Wednesday, May 27th: Tentatively Final Exams (odd classes) - Tentative 2:01 pm dismissal - Tentative last day of student attendance
- Wednesday, May 27th: Spring Sports Banquet at 6:30 pm
- June 9th-11th: State FFA Convention in Springfield, IL
- July 5th-9th: FCCLA National Leadership Conference in Washington, DC
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
Guidelines for Interrupted School Days
- Citation 105 ILCS 5/18-12 states "Interrupted days may not be pre-announced. All school districts have access to various media outlets to announce early dismissal/school closings to inform parents and allow them to arrange alternative child care arrangements as necessary." Please be aware of the possibility that early dismissals due to excessive heat will be made on the day of the dismissal. Keep informed by checking the media outlets listed in the Student Handbook, by signing up to receive email alerts via TeacherEase, or by checking the school Facebook page.
School Year Information
- 2014-2015 Academic School Year Calendar - Updated on 3/3/15
- 2015-2016 Academic School Year Calendar - Added on 3/24/15
- District Wide Events Calendar - Added on 10/7/14
- Need affordable internet at home? Comcast is offering an affordable opportunity for families who qualify. Click here to check it out or call 1-855-846-8376.