Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Tuesday, March 28th: The softball and baseball games for today have been cancelled due to wet field conditions.
- Wednesday, March 29th: SAT Math Review after school in Mr. Copley’s room until 4:30 PM.
- Thursday, March 30th: There is a Prom Committee meeting at 7:40 AM in the Learning Center.
- Thursday, March 30th: Deadline to turn in a dual credit application for next school year.
- Thursday, March 30th: FFA Banquet at 6:30 PM in the cafeteria
- Friday, March 31st: 11:30 am dismissal for School Improvement - This is also the deadline for L-Tech applications for next school year. There is also a Student Council meeting right after school.
- Wednesday, April 5th: SAT for Juniors
- Tuesday, April 11th: Students dismissed at 2:01 PM
- Wednesday, April 12th - Monday, April 17th: No School - Spring Break
- Wednesday, April 19th: Cheer Clinic from 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM for students planning attend try outs on 4/21/17.
- Thursday, April 20th: Try Outs for the 2017-18 Cheer Squad from 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM
- Friday, April 21st: FCCLA Trivia Night in the cafeteria from 6:30 PM until 9:30 PM
- Friday, April 21st: Deadline to turn in an After Prom Waiver. If you do not have one turned in, you can not attend After Prom.
- Friday, April 28th: 11:30 am dismissal for School Improvement
- Wednesday, May 3rd: FCCLA Recognition Night in the cafeteria from 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM
- Friday, May 5th: FFA Petting Zoo
- Friday, May 5th: Spring Band and Chorus Concert at 8:00 PM in the HS Gym
- Saturday, May 6th: PROM
- Tuesday, May 9th: NHS Induction Ceremony at 6:00 PM in the Learning Center
- Tuesday, May 9th: Honors Night at 6:30 PM in the HS Gym
- Wednesday, May 17th: Baccalaureate Service for Seniors at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, May 18th: Senior Class Trip to Chicago for the Cubs game.
- Saturday, May 20th: MPHS Graduation Ceremony at 4:00 PM in the High School Gymnasium
- Monday, May 29th: No School - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 30th: Even Period Exam Day - 2:02 PM dismissal
- Tuesday, May 30th: Spring Sports Banquet at 6:30 PM in the cafeteria
- Wednesday, May 31st: Odd Period Exam Day - 2:02 PM dismissal - End of Quarter 4 - End of Semester 2 - Last day student attendance
- Thursday, June 1st: Teacher In-Service
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI).
- SAT to be given to grade 11 students. The PARCC is no longer being used as an assessment tool at the high school level.
School Year Information