Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Order your yearbook online! The price goes up as the school year continues. Get it now at the lowest price possible.
- Friday, October 28th: Student Council MS/Diabetes Walk during 6th through 8th hours.
- Monday, October 31st: School dismisses at 11:27 am for school improvement. There is a Halloween Costume Contest sponsored by Student Council. Costumes must be school appropriate. Prizes will be awarded.
- Tuesday, November 1st: Picture Re-take Day - You must return your original picture package if you are having retakes for technical issues.
- Friday, November 4th: Annual FCCLA Fall Blood Drive in the Old Gym.
- Sunday, November 6th: Student Council’s Annual “Make a Difference Day."
- Friday, November 11th: No School - Veteran’s Day
- Monday, November 14th: Deadline to order MPHS Spirit Wear items online. These items are shipped directly to you.
- Wednesday, November 23rd: School dismisses at 2:01 pm.
- Thursday, November 24th: No School - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 25th: No School
- Monday, December 19th: School dismisses at 2:01 pm. Final Exam Day.
- Tuesday, December 20th: School dismisses at 2:01 pm. Final Exam Day.
- Tuesday, December 20th: End of Quarter 2 - End of Semester 1
- Wednesday, December 21st through Tuesday, January 3rd: No School
- Wednesday, January 4th: School resumes.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI).
- SAT to be given to grade 11 students. The PARCC is no longer being used as an assessment tool at the high school level.
School Year Information