Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Friday, April 29th: Students dismissed at 11:27 am. Brief Student Council meeting after school for all members. Attendance is mandatory. Also, the final Spanish Club activity of the year is after school.
- May 2nd - 6th: FFA Week!
- Tuesday, May 3rd: Deadline to order chocolate covered strawberries from an FCCLA or Mr. Waterkotte. They are $10 per dozen.
- Friday, May 6th: Strawberry orders can be picked up from Mr. Waterkotte’s room.
- Friday, May 6th: FFA Petting Zoo
- Saturday, May 7th: Strawberry orders can be picked up from Mr. Waterkotte’s room.
- Saturday, May 7th: The Grand March will be held at the Courthouse at 4:30 pm. Participants should be at the Courthouse at 4:00 pm. In case of rain, the Grand March will be held in the high school gym.
- Saturday, May 7th: PROM from 8:00 pm until 11:00 pm at the American Legion. After-Prom begins at 11:30 pm at the High School.
- Tuesday, May 10th: NHS Induction at 6:00 pm in the Learning Center followed by the Honors Night Ceremony at 6:30 pm in the Gymnasium
- Wednesday, May 11th: The make-up baseball game against Delavan will be played at Delavan at 4:30 pm.
- Thursday, May 12th: FCCLA Recognition Night at 6:30 pm
- Friday, May 13th: Walk for MS & Diabetes during periods 6 , 7 and 8
- Friday, May 13th: High School Spring Music Concert at 8:00 pm in the gymnasium
- Tuesday, May 17th: Senior Finals - even classes / Senior iPad Turn In
- Wednesday, May 18th: Senior Finals - odd classes / Senior iPad Turn In
- Wednesday, May 18th: Baccalaureate at 7:00 pm at the Family Life Center
- Thursday, May 19th: Senior Class Trip
- Friday, May 20th: Senior Graduation Practice at 1:00 pm
- Saturday, May 21st: High School Graduation at 4:00 pm
- Friday, May 27th: Student dismissal at 2:01 pm - Final Exams - even classes - iPad Turn in Day
- Monday, May 30th: No School - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 31st: Student dismissal at 2:01 pm - Final Exams - odd classes - iPad Turn in Day - last day of student attendance
- Tuesday, May 31st: Spring Sports Banquet at 6:30 pm
- Don’t forget to order your 2016 MPHS Yearbook. Click here to order online. You can also order by calling Jostens @ 1-800-282-1516. The book currently costs $50…but that price will increase soon!
- Please discuss the changest to the PLI Handbook with your son/daughter.
- MPHS Particpates in Prairie Farms Our Caps Your Cause! On Prairie Farms milk caps, peel back the sticker on top of the cap to find the unique code. Enter the cap codes online and choose Mt. Pulaski High School when prompted.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
School Year Information