Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Friday, December 9th: Student Council will meet after school in Mrs. Farnam’s room.
- Sunday, December 11th: Student Council and NHS members will be making Christmas cards at 12:00 pm - lunch provided.
- Wednesday, December 14th: The High School Band and Chorus Concert is in the New Gym at 8:00 pm.
- Friday, December 16th: There is a mostaccioli dinner at the Athens High School Cafeteria from 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm sponsored by their local Boy Scout troop. This coincides with the boy’s basketball game at Athens that night.
- Monday, December 19th: School dismisses at 2:01 pm. Final Exam Day for odd period classes.
- Tuesday, December 20th: School dismisses at 2:01 pm. Final Exam Day for even period classes.
- Tuesday, December 20th: End of Quarter 2 - End of Semester 1
- Wednesday, December 21st through Tuesday, January 3rd: No School
- Wednesday, January 4th: School resumes.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI).
- SAT to be given to grade 11 students. The PARCC is no longer being used as an assessment tool at the high school level.
School Year Information