Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Please discuss the changest to the PLI Handbook with your son/daughter.
- Volley For The Cure - Coming up soon! Click here for details!
- Monday, October 5th: Yearbook Workshop from 3:15 pm until 5:15 pm
- Monday, October 5th: There is a meeting at 7:00 pm in Mrs. Grunder’s room for parents of Spanish 2 through 4 students that are interested in participating in the Cultural Exchange Program with Costa Rica.
- Tuesday, October 6th: NHS meeting after school
- Thursday, October 8th: Fall Sports (Volleyball, Golf, and Soccer) Photos will be taken immediately after school. Please bring your uniforms to school with you that day, along with order forms and money.
- Thursday, October 8th: There is a Student Council meeting after school. Also, Art Club will meet from 12:30 pm until 2:30 pm.
- Thursday, October 8th: Students dismissed at 11:31 am for Parent/Teacher Conferences. Conferences run from 3:00 pm until 8:00 pm, by appointment. Parents may schedule appointments by calling the school office.
- Friday, October 9th: No School due to Parent/Teacher Conferences from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm, by appointment.
- Monday, October 12th: No School - Columbus Day
- Thursday, October 15th: Volley For The Cure! Click to check out what’s going on!
- Friday, October 16th: End of 1st Quarter
- Friday, October 30th: Students dismissed at 11:31 am for school improvement.
- Wednesday, November 11th: No School - Veteran’s Day
- Wednesday, November 25th: Students dismissed at 2:01 pm.
- Thursday, November 26th: No School - Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, November 27th: No School - Thanksgiving Break
- Wednesday, December 16th: Christmas Program in the High School New Gym at 8:00 pm.
- Thursday, December 17th: Students dismissed at 2:01 pm.
- Friday, December 18th: Students dismissed at 2:01 pm.
- Monday, December 21st through Monday, January 4th: Students not in attendance.
- Saturday, January 23rd: Homecoming Dance
- MPHS Particpates in Prairie Farms Our Caps Your Cause! On Prairie Farms milk caps, peel back the sticker on top of the cap to find the unique code. Enter the cap codes online and choose Mt. Pulaski High School when prompted.
- Yearbook Orders: Don’t forget to order your 2015 MPHS yearbook! Click here to order or you can call Jostens to place an order at 877-767-5217. Please contact Mrs. Springer if you have any questions.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
School Year Information
- 2015-2016 Academic School Year Calendar - Added on 3/24/15
- District Wide Events Calendar - Coming soon for 2015-16!
- Need affordable internet at home? Comcast is offering an affordable opportunity for families who qualify. Click here to check it out or call 1-855-846-8376.