Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Tuesday, February 3rd: There is an Art Club meeting after school.
- Friday, February 6th: Mid-term
- Monday, February 9th: Josten’s meeting for class rings (Freshmen)
- February 9th-13th: National FCCLA Week
- Wednesday, February 11th: 1:31 pm student dismissal for school improvement
- Thursday, February 12th: Candle orders (including payments) are due from all Juniors to Miss Gross by 8:00 am.
- Monday, February 16th: No School
- Monday, February 16th: Board of Education meeting in the district office
- Monday, March 2nd: No School
- Tuesday, March 3rd: ACT for Juniors
- Friday, March 6th: Picture Day - Group photos will be taken and winter sports team photos will be taken. Have your sports photo order form and payment ready at the time of pictures.
- Tuesday, March 10th: Winter Athletic Banquet at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 11th: School Improvement Day - 1:31 pm student dismissal
- Friday, March 13th: FCCLA Blood Drive
- Friday, March 13th: End of Quarter 3
- March 15th -21st: Washington, D.C., Field Trip
- Monday, March 16th: Board of Education meeting in the district office
- Tuesday, March 24th: Freshman Orientation Night at 6:30 pm - This event is for students entering 9th grade in the Fall of 2015.
- Friday, March 27th: FFA Banquet at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 1st: Early Dismissal at 2:01 pm
- April 2nd - April 6th: No School
- Tuesday, April 7th: School resumes.
- Wednesday, April 8th: School Improvement Day - 1:31 pm student dismissal
- Thursday, April 9th: School Play at 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 10th: School Play at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, April 11th: School Play at 7:00 pm
- April 16th-18th: FCCLA State Conference
- Friday, April 17th: Mid-term
- Monday, April 20th: Board of Education meeting in the district office
- Saturday, May 2nd: Prom
- Tuesday, May 5th: Spring Band & Chorus Concert at 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 12th: National Honor Society Induction at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 12th: Honors Night at 6:30 pm
- Monday, May 18th: Board of Education meeting in the district office
- Monday, May 25th: No School
- Wednesday, May 27th: Spring Sports Banquet at 6:30 pm
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
Guidelines for Interrupted School Days
- Citation 105 ILCS 5/18-12 states "Interrupted days may not be pre-announced. All school districts have access to various media outlets to announce early dismissal/school closings to inform parents and allow them to arrange alternative child care arrangements as necessary." Please be aware of the possibility that early dismissals due to excessive heat wil be made on the day of the dismissal. Keep informed by checking the media outlets listed in the Student Handbook, by signing up to receive email alerts via TeacherEase, or by checking the school Facebook page.
School Year Information