Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Friday, April 21st: FCCLA Trivia Night is in the cafeteria from 6:30 PM until 9:30 PM.
- Monday, April 24th: BOE meeting in the unit office at 7:00 PM.
- Tuesday, April 25th: Prom tickets will be for sale before school and during lunch. Tickets cost $25 each.
- Thursday, April 27th:Prom tickets will be for sale before school and during lunch. Tickets cost $25 each.
- Friday, April 28th: 11:30 am dismissal for School Improvement - Also, the Girl’s Softball Team is hosting a Taco Bar fundraiser on May 5th. Tickets orders for the event are due today.
- Wednesday, May 3rd: FCCLA Recognition Night in the cafeteria from 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM
- Friday, May 5th: FFA Petting Zoo
- Friday, May 5th: Spring Band and Chorus Concert at 8:00 PM in the HS Gym
- Friday, May 5th: Softball Taco Bar Fundraiser - Tickets had to be purchased in advance.
- Saturday, May 6th: PROM
- Tuesday, May 9th: NHS Induction Ceremony at 6:00 PM in the Learning Center
- Tuesday, May 9th: Honors Night at 6:30 PM in the HS Gym
- Friday, May 12th: Deadline for boys entering grades 9 & 10 next school year to register for Coach Deibert’s summer basketball skills camp.
- Wednesday, May 17th: Baccalaureate Service for Seniors at 7:00 PM
- Thursday, May 18th: Senior Class Trip to Chicago for the Cubs game.
- Saturday, May 20th: MPHS Graduation Ceremony at 4:00 PM in the High School Gymnasium
- Monday, May 29th: No School - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 30th: Even Period Exam Day - 2:02 PM dismissal
- Tuesday, May 30th: Spring Sports Banquet at 6:30 PM in the cafeteria
- Wednesday, May 31st: Odd Period Exam Day - 2:02 PM dismissal - End of Quarter 4 - End of Semester 2 - Last day student attendance
- Thursday, June 1st: Teacher In-Service
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI).
- SAT to be given to grade 11 students. The PARCC is no longer being used as an assessment tool at the high school level.
School Year Information