Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Wednesday, November 25th: Students dismissed at 2:01 pm.
- Thursday, November 26th: No School - Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, November 27th: No School - Thanksgiving Break
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Fall Sports Banquet at 6:30 pm in the MPHS cafeteria. This is for volleyball, golf, and soccer.
- Thursday, December 3rd: Auditions for “Honk Jr.” will be held after school in the band room. This MPHS Drama Club Production will be presented on March 11th and 12th.
- Wednesday, December 16th: Christmas Program in the High School New Gym at 8:00 pm.
- Thursday, December 17th: Final Exam Day for Odd Period Classes - Students dismissed at 2:01 pm.
- Friday, December 18th: Final Exam Day for Even Period Classes - Students dismissed at 2:01 pm.
- Monday, December 21st through Monday, January 4th: Students not in attendance.
- Tuesday, January 5th: School resumes.
- Monday, January 18th: No school
- Saturday, January 23rd: Homecoming Dance
- Please discuss the changest to the PLI Handbook with your son/daughter.
- MPHS Particpates in Prairie Farms Our Caps Your Cause! On Prairie Farms milk caps, peel back the sticker on top of the cap to find the unique code. Enter the cap codes online and choose Mt. Pulaski High School when prompted.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
School Year Information
- 2015-2016 Academic School Year Calendar - Added on 3/24/15
- District Wide Events Calendar
- Need affordable internet at home? Comcast is offering an affordable opportunity for families who qualify. Click here to check it out or call 1-855-846-8376.