Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Yearbook Orders: Don’t forget to order your 2015 MPHS yearbook! Click here to order or you can call Jostens to place an order at 877-767-5217. Please contact Mrs. Springer if you have any questions.
- Friday, February 27th: The Boy’s Basketball team is playing in the Regional Championship game in Mason City at 7:00 pm. The three point shoot out begins at 5:30 pm. Let’s go Toppers!
- Monday, March 2nd: No School
- Monday, March 2nd: ACT Math Boot Camp from 10:00 am until 1:00 pm. Sign up in advance with Mr. Copley. There is a $15 fee.
- Tuesday, March 3rd: ACT for Juniors
- Tuesday, March 3rd: Scholastic Bowl Senior Night at 6:00 pm
- Monday, March 9th: Track practices begin.
- Tuesday, March 10th: Good luck to the WYSE team as they compete in Sectionals today!
- Wednesday, March 11th: School Improvement Day - 1:31 pm student dismissal
- Wednesday, March 11th: Picture Day - Group photos will be taken and winter sports team photos will be taken. Have your sports photo order form and payment ready at the time of pictures.
- Friday, March 13th: FCCLA Blood Drive
- Friday, March 13th: End of Quarter 3
- March 15th -21st: Washington, D.C., Field Trip
- Monday, March 16th: Board of Education meeting in the district office
- Thursday, March 19th: Freshman Orientation Night at 6:30 pm - This event is for students entering 9th grade in the Fall of 2015.
- Monday, March 23rd: Winter Athletic Banquet at 6:30 pm
- Thursday, March 26th: FFA Banquet at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 1st: Early Dismissal at 2:01 pm
- April 2nd - April 6th: No School
- Tuesday, April 7th: School resumes.
- Wednesday, April 8th: School Improvement Day - 1:31 pm student dismissal
- Thursday, April 9th: School Play at 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 10th: School Play at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, April 11th: School Play at 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- April 16th-18th: FCCLA State Conference
- Friday, April 17th: Mid-term
- Monday, April 20th: Board of Education meeting in the district office
- Friday, May 1st: MS/Diabetes Walk during periods 6-8
- Saturday, May 2nd: Prom @ the American Legion
- Tuesday, May 5th: Senior Class Trip
- Friday, May 8th: The Band and Chorus Concert will be held in the High School Gymnasium at 8:00 pm.
- Tuesday, May 12th: National Honor Society Induction at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 12th: Honors Night at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 13th: FCCLA Recognition Night
- Monday, May 18th: Senior Class Final Exams (even classes)
- Monday, May 18th: Board of Education meeting in the district office
- Tuesday, May 19th: Senior Class Final Exams (odd classes)
- Wednesday, May 20th: Baccalaureate at 7:00 pm
- Friday, May 22nd: Tentatively Final Exams (even classes) - Tentative 2:01 pm dismissal
- Friday, May 22nd: Senior Class Graduation Practice at 1:00 pm
- Saturday, May 23rd: High School Graduation Ceremony at 4:00 pm
- Monday, May 25th: No School
- Tuesday, May 26th: Tentatively Final Exams (odd classes) - Tentative 2:01 pm dismissal - Tentative last day of student attendance
- Wednesday, May 27th: Spring Sports Banquet at 6:30 pm
- June 9th-11th: State FFA Convention in Springfield, IL
- July 5th-9th: FCCLA National Leadership Conference in Washington, DC
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
Guidelines for Interrupted School Days
- Citation 105 ILCS 5/18-12 states "Interrupted days may not be pre-announced. All school districts have access to various media outlets to announce early dismissal/school closings to inform parents and allow them to arrange alternative child care arrangements as necessary." Please be aware of the possibility that early dismissals due to excessive heat wil be made on the day of the dismissal. Keep informed by checking the media outlets listed in the Student Handbook, by signing up to receive email alerts via TeacherEase, or by checking the school Facebook page.
School Year Information