Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
Midwest Technical Institute Grant Contest
Mount Pulaski has been registered with MTI (Midwest Technical Institute) to win a $10,000 grant for the high school. Voting takes place exclusively on Facebook and it is very easy to do:
- Log onto Facebook (or create an account if you do not have one so you can vote!)
- Got to MTI's Facebook page and "like" it (www.facebook.com/MidwestTechnicalInstituteSpringfieldIL)
- There is a link on the page that will take you to where you can select Mount Pulaski or you can click on this link right here ----->(http://bit.ly/17sEGbu)
- Select Mount Pulaski and submit.
- And then of course share it on your wall so family/friends can vote as well! Each Facebook user gets one nomination vote so please encourage everyone you know to vote. Voting will end February 15, 2014, so we have time to get everyone to vote.
- Are you a parent of a student athlete? If so, you should read the revised bus policy and procedures for away athletic events.
- Order your 2014 Yearbook online! It currently costs $42. The price will increase after January 1, 2014.
- Thursday, December 12th: There will be an FFA dinner meeting in the Ag room at 5:00pm. Dinner costs $2.
- Friday, December 13th: Homecoming Decoration Committtee will meet after school in Mrs. Farnam’s room.
- Sunday, December 15th: Student Council members meet in the Learning Center at 1:00 pm for a working luncheon.
- Monday, December 16th: Senior pictures, baby pictures, and flashback pictures are due to Mrs. Springer for the Yearbook.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
Guidelines for Interrupted School Days
- Citation 105 ILCS 5/18-12 states "Interrupted days may not be pre-announced. All school districts have access to various media outlets to announce early dismissal/school closings to inform parents and allow them to arrange alternative child care arrangements as necessary." Please be aware of the possibility that early dismissals due to excessive heat wil be made on the day of the dismissal. Keep informed by checking the media outlets listed in the Student Handbook, by signing up to receive email alerts via TeacherEase, or by checking the school Facebook page.
School Year Information