Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Friday, January 13th: The FFA Alumni will be selling pork chops at the boy’s basketball game. Also, Student Council spirit wear orders are due!
- Saturday, January 14th: The Freshman/Sophomore Basketball Tournament has been postponed due to weather. No games today.
- Monday, January 16th: No School - M.L. King’s Birthday Observed
- Monday, February 20th: No School - President’s Day
- Monday, March 6th: No School - Casimir Pulaski Day
- Friday, March 10th: MPHS presents “The Almost Totally True Story of Hansel and Gretel."
- Saturday, March 11th: MPHS presents “The Almost Totally True Story of Hansel and Gretel.”
- Friday, March 17th: End of Quarter 3
- Friday, March 31st: 11:30 am dismissal for School Improvement
- Tuesday, April 11th: Students dismissed at 2:01 pm
- Wednesday, April 12th - Monday, April 17th: No School - Spring Break
- Friday, April 28th: 11:30 am dismissal for School Improvement
- Monday, May 29th: No School - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 30th: Even Period Exam Day - 2:02 pm dismissal
- Wednesday, May 31st: Odd Period Exam Day - 2:02 pm dismissal - End of Quarter 4 - End of Semester 2 - Last day student attendance
- Thursday, June 1st: Teacher In-Service
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI).
- SAT to be given to grade 11 students. The PARCC is no longer being used as an assessment tool at the high school level.
School Year Information