Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- The State Fair Tram Sign Up sheets are located at City Hall. Please sign up for a shift by visiting City Hall in person on weekdays during regular business hours.
- Schedule changes for the 2014-15 school year will be handled by the guidance counselor upon her return in August.
- Online Registration will be available via the TeacherEase system for the 2014-15 school year for students returning to the district in grades 9-12. This online registration opportunity closes on August 1st. If you miss the online registration window, or are a new student, you will need to register in person during the August walk-in hours. If you do not have an active TeacherEase account, contact the office to submit your email address for an account.
- Parent Information Night to go over the handbook and expectations for the Personalized Learning Initiative is Tuesday, August 5th, in the high school cafeteria. The Freshman and Sophomore time slot is 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm. The Junior and Senior time slot is 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Parent/Student signature pages will also be available at this time. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan will also be accepted. It will be beneficial for parents to read through the documentation prior to the Information Night.
- Walk-in Registration for the 2014-15 school year is available weekdays, August 4th - August 15th, from 8 am until noon and from 1 pm until 3 pm.
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Order your 2014 Yearbook online!
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
Guidelines for Interrupted School Days
- Citation 105 ILCS 5/18-12 states "Interrupted days may not be pre-announced. All school districts have access to various media outlets to announce early dismissal/school closings to inform parents and allow them to arrange alternative child care arrangements as necessary." Please be aware of the possibility that early dismissals due to excessive heat wil be made on the day of the dismissal. Keep informed by checking the media outlets listed in the Student Handbook, by signing up to receive email alerts via TeacherEase, or by checking the school Facebook page.
School Year Information
- 2013-2014 Academic School Year Calendar - Updated on 2/7/14
- 2014-2013 Academic School Year Calendar - Approved on 4/22/14
- Need affordable internet at home? Comcast is offering an affordable opportunity for families who qualify. Click here to check it out or call 1-855-846-8376.