Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Celebrate My Drive! This year we are again competing as a district to win the State Farm CelebrateMyDrive contest by receiving the most safe driving commitments. Log in daily and select Mt. Pulaski High School. Answer the easy safe driving question and click to commit to drive safely. You can do this once per day per email account that you have from October 15-24.1st place receives $100,000 and a concert in their hometown by The Band Perry. 2nd place thru 5th place each receive $100,000. 6th place thru 50th place each receive $25,000.
- Wednesday, October 22nd: Art Club meets after school.
- Friday, October 24th: Drama Club practices begin. Check the Edmodo calendar or see Mrs. Koehler for details.
- October 31st: 1:31 pm dimissal for School Improvement
- November 1st: Spirit Wear orders and payments are due!
- Monday, November 3rd: Yearbook meets after school.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
Guidelines for Interrupted School Days
- Citation 105 ILCS 5/18-12 states "Interrupted days may not be pre-announced. All school districts have access to various media outlets to announce early dismissal/school closings to inform parents and allow them to arrange alternative child care arrangements as necessary." Please be aware of the possibility that early dismissals due to excessive heat wil be made on the day of the dismissal. Keep informed by checking the media outlets listed in the Student Handbook, by signing up to receive email alerts via TeacherEase, or by checking the school Facebook page.
School Year Information