Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- STATE FAIR TRAM INFORMATION
- Tuesday, August 9th: Walk-in Registration in the Library from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
- Wednesday, August 10th: Soccer and Volleyball practices begin. Signed athletic forms and sports fee payment are required in order to participate. Please remit forms and payment in the high school office. The office re-opens August 1st.
- Thursday, August 11th: Walk-in Registration in the Library from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
- Tuesday, August 23rd: Freshman Preview Day from 2:00 pm until 3:00 pm. Incoming freshmen are invited to come in and walk through their schedules, practice on their locker combinations, etc…
- Wednesday, August 24th: First day of school!
- Monday, September 5th: No School - Labor Day
- Friday, September 23rd: Mid Term
- Friday, September 23rd: Picture Day! Individual pictures and fall sport pictures will be taken. Please have your order form and payment ready when your picture is taken.
- Saturday, September 24th: Homecoming Dance from 8:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
- Thursday, October 6th: Students dismissed at 11:30 am. Parent/teacher conferences from 3:00 pm until 8:00 pm by appointment.
- Friday, October 7th: No School. Parent/teacher conferences from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm by appointment.
- Monday, October 10th: No School - Columbus Day
- Friday, October 21st: End of Quarter 1
- MPHS Particpates in Prairie Farms Our Caps Your Cause! On Prairie Farms milk caps, peel back the sticker on top of the cap to find the unique code. Enter the cap codes online and choose Mt. Pulaski High School when prompted.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI).
- SAT to be given to grade 11 students. The PARCC is no longer being used as an assessment tool at the high school level.
School Year Information