Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Monday, November 3rd: Yearbook meets after school.
- Monday, November 3rd: There will be choreography practice from 6 pm until 8 pm for The Addams Family cast. Bring your iPad!
- Friday, November 7th: The Fall FCCLA Blood Drive will be held in the Old Gym during the school day.
- Sunday, November 9th: Student Council “Make a Difference Day.” Please let Mrs. Farnam or as any Student Council member know if you are aware of a community member who needs helping with yard work/leaf raking/etc...
- Tuesday, November 11th: No School - Veteran’s Day
- Wednesday, November 12th: Students dismissed at 1:31 pm for school improvement.
- Saturday, November 15th: Meet the Toppers Night! The Boy’s Basketball and Girl’s Basketball Teams will have scrimmages beginning at 5:00 pm. Come out and meet our Toppers!
- Monday, November 17th: Board of Education Meeting at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, November 22nd: Christmas on Vinegar Hill from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm at MPHS!
- Wednesday, November 26th: 2:01 pm dismissal
- Thursday, November 27th: No School - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 28th: No School
- Friday, December 12th: High School Band and Chorus Winter Concert at 8:00 pm at the High School Gymnasium
- Monday, December 15th: Board of Education Meeting at 7:00 pm
- Thursday, December 18th: Students dismissed at 2:01 pm - Final Exams for odd class periods
- Friday, December 19th: Students dismissed at 2:01 pm - Final Exams for even class period - End of Semester 1 and Quarter 2
- December 20th - January 5th: No School
- Tuesday, January 6th: School Resumes - Start of Semester 2
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
Guidelines for Interrupted School Days
- Citation 105 ILCS 5/18-12 states "Interrupted days may not be pre-announced. All school districts have access to various media outlets to announce early dismissal/school closings to inform parents and allow them to arrange alternative child care arrangements as necessary." Please be aware of the possibility that early dismissals due to excessive heat wil be made on the day of the dismissal. Keep informed by checking the media outlets listed in the Student Handbook, by signing up to receive email alerts via TeacherEase, or by checking the school Facebook page.
School Year Information