Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Tuesday, September 27th: Volley for a Cure t-shirts will be on sale during lunch for $15 each.
- Thursday, September 29th: Deadline for Juniors to turn in ALL magazine orders.
- Friday, September 30th: There is a Student Council meeting after school.
- Friday, September 30th: Deadline to turn in FCCLA membership forms and $20 fee.
- Tuesday, October 4th: Volley For a Cure! Meal begins in the cafeteria at 4:30 pm. There will also be games for the children and raffles for adults. Please come out and show your support!
- Thursday, October 6th: Students dismissed at 11:30 am. Parent/teacher conferences from 3:00 pm until 8:00 pm by appointment.
- Friday, October 7th: No School. Parent/teacher conferences from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm by appointment.
- Monday, October 10th: No School - Columbus Day
- Wednesday, October 19th: PSAT for Juniors who signed up in advance.
- Friday, October 21st: End of Quarter 1
- Friday, October 28th: Student Council MS/Diabetes Walk during 6th through 8th hours.
- Monday, October 31st: School dismisses at 11:27 am for school improvement.
- Friday, November 11th: No School - Veteran’s Day
- Wednesday, November 23rd: School dismisses at 2:01 pm.
- Thursday, November 24th: No School - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 25th: No School
- Monday, December 19th: School dismisses at 2:01 pm. Final Exam Day.
- Tuesday, December 20th: School dismisses at 2:01 pm. Final Exam Day.
- Tuesday, December 20th: End of Quarter 2 - End of Semester 1
- Wednesday, December 21st through Tuesday, January 3rd: No School
- Wednesday, January 4th: School resumes.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI).
- SAT to be given to grade 11 students. The PARCC is no longer being used as an assessment tool at the high school level.
School Year Information