Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Thursday, February 11th: FCCLA Section 12 Meeting
- Friday, February 12th: Last day for Juniors to turn in candle sales to Miss Gross before school. Also, Freshman class ring orders are due before school with the $60 deposit.
- Friday, February 12th: School Dismisses at 11:27 am for School Improvement - Photo Day for clubs and activities
- Friday, February 12th: Illini Central High School is having a spaghetti dinner beginning at 5 pm until 7 pm. IC hosts the JV/Varsity Toppers that night.
- Saturday, February 13th: Science Olympiad
- Monday, February 15th: No School - President’s Day
- Friday, March 3rd: Pictures will be taken immediately after school fo Boy’s Basketball, Cheerleaders, and Girl’s Basketball - Athletes should have order forms and payments ready at the time of pictures. Athletes should come prepared to school with uniforms, shoes, etc…
- Monday, March 7th: No School - Casimir Pulaski Day
- Tuesday, March 8th: WYSE team participates in Sectionals at Illinois College!
- Tuesday, March 8th: Winter Athletic Banquet at 6:30 pm in the MPHS Cafeteria
- March 8th - March 23rd: PARCC Testing
- Friday, March 11th: FCCLA Blood Drive
- Friday, March 11th: School Musical at the Family Life Center at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, March 12th: School Musical at the Family Life Center at 7:00 pm
- Friday, March 18th: End of Quarter 3
- Tuesday, March 29th: Orientation for incoming freshmen at 6:30 pm
- Thursday, March 31st: FFA/Coop Banquet at 6:30 pm
- Friday, April 15th: FCCLA Trivia Night
- May 2nd - 6th: FFA Week!
- Friday, May 6th: FFA Petting Zoo
- Friday, May 6th: Walk for Diabetes
- Saturday, May 7th: PROM
- Tuesday, May 10th: NHS Induction at 6:00 pm in the Learning Center followed by the Honors Night Ceremony at 6:30 pm in the Gymnasium
- Wednesday, May 11th: Junior High Spring Music Concert at 6:30 pm followed by the High School Spring Music Concert at 8:00 pm in the High School Gymnasium
- Thursday, May 12th: FCCLA Recognition Night at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 31st: Spring Sports Banquet at 6:30 pm
- Don’t forget to order your 2016 MPHS Yearbook. Click here to order online. You can also order by calling Jostens @ 1-800-282-1516. The book currently costs $42…but that price will increase soon!
- Please discuss the changest to the PLI Handbook with your son/daughter.
- MPHS Particpates in Prairie Farms Our Caps Your Cause! On Prairie Farms milk caps, peel back the sticker on top of the cap to find the unique code. Enter the cap codes online and choose Mt. Pulaski High School when prompted.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
School Year Information
- 2015-2016 Academic School Year Calendar - Added on 3/24/15
- District Wide Events Calendar
- Need affordable internet at home? Comcast is offering an affordable opportunity for families who qualify. Click here to check it out or call 1-855-846-8376.