Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- Students who drive to school are required to purchase a Parking Permit in the office for $15.
- Friday, September 12th: Student Council meets after school.
- Monday, September 15th: There is a Book Club meeting is after school in the Learning Center.
- Wednesday, September 17th: Art Club meets after school.
- September 22nd - 26th: Homecoming Week!
- September 27th: Homecoming Dance from 8 pm - 11 pm in the High School Cafeteria
- Thursday, October 9th: Picture Day! Individual photos, volleyball, golf, and soccer photos will be taken. Athletes need to bring their uniforms to school that day. All forms and payments are due when the pictures are taken.
- Thursday, October 9th: 11:27 am student dismissal - Parent/Teacher Conferences from 3 pm - 8 pm.
- Friday, October 10th: Students not in attendance. Parent/Teacher Conferences from 8 am - 12 pm.
- Monday, October 13th: No School
- Wednesday, October 15th: PSAT for Juniors
- Friday, October 17th: End of Quarter 1
- October 31st: 1:31 pm dimissal for School Improvement
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
Guidelines for Interrupted School Days
- Citation 105 ILCS 5/18-12 states "Interrupted days may not be pre-announced. All school districts have access to various media outlets to announce early dismissal/school closings to inform parents and allow them to arrange alternative child care arrangements as necessary." Please be aware of the possibility that early dismissals due to excessive heat wil be made on the day of the dismissal. Keep informed by checking the media outlets listed in the Student Handbook, by signing up to receive email alerts via TeacherEase, or by checking the school Facebook page.
School Year Information