Principal, Terry Morgan
206 South Spring Street
Mount Pulaski, IL 62548
Phone: (217) 792-3209
Fax: (217) 792-3248
- STATE FAIR TRAM INFORMATION
- Friday, May 27th: Student dismissal at 2:01 pm - Final Exams - even classes - iPad Turn in Day
- Friday, May 27th: Deadline to order a 2016 MPHS Yearbook. Click here to order online. You can also order by calling Jostens @ 1-800-282-1516. The book costs $50.
- Monday, May 30th: No School - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 31st: Student dismissal at 2:01 pm - Final Exams - odd classes - iPad Turn in Day - last day of student attendance
- Tuesday, May 31st: Spring Sports Banquet at 6:30 pm
- MPHS Particpates in Prairie Farms Our Caps Your Cause! On Prairie Farms milk caps, peel back the sticker on top of the cap to find the unique code. Enter the cap codes online and choose Mt. Pulaski High School when prompted.
- Athletic Family Pass Form
- Parent/Student signature pages must be returned to the school office prior to the first day of school for your student to be issued an iPad. Payment for the Personalized Learning Initiative Protection Plan is required in order for your child to bring an iPad home from school daily. Parents need to read through the PLI Handbook with their child(ren).
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Keep informed of your students' progress online. TeacherEase is available for students and parents. Request a sign-in!
- Click here to read the letter from the Math Department regarding the new online textbooks/ebooks
- Click here to read the MPCUD #23 Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI) as discussed in detail at the August 2013 Board of Education meeting.
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
School Year Information