Registration and Enrollment
- Required for All Students
- Transportation Form
- Student Information Card
- Student Health History Form
- Personalized Learning Initiative Signature Pages(to be signed and returned after reading the MPCUD 23 Personalized Learning Initiative Handbook)
- Home Language Survey (First time enrolled students only.)
- Affidavit Verification of Student Residency
- Proof of Residence
- Library Card
- Additionally Required for Pre-Kindergarten / Early Childhood Education Students
- Letter to Parents describing Health Requirements for Pre-K Students
- If first time enrolling in a school ever: Proof of Vision Examination Form
- Additionally Required for Students Entering Pre-K, Kindergarten and 6th Grade
- Lunch Forms
- School Health Services Forms
- Asthma Form
- Bee Sting Form
- Food Allergy Form
- Latex Allergy Form
- Medication Administration Form
- Proof of Dental Examination Form - Required for Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, 6th Grade
- Dental Examination Waiver Form
- Proof of Vision Examination Form - Required for Kindergarten or enrolling for the first time in a public, private or parochial school - this does NOT include pre-school.
- Vision Examination Waiver Form
- Athletic Forms
FEES AND COST
All students pay a basic book rental fee which includes the use of textbooks and workbooks. Some workbooks may cost an additional fee.
Student fees are as follows:
Pre-Kindergarten - $125 monthly tuition
Kindergarten - $70.00
Grades 1 -2 - $70.00
Grades 3 - 5 - $70.00
Grades 6 - 8 - $80.00
*There will be a fee for damaged and lost books.
Extra-Curricular Activity Fees:
Grade School (IESA Sponsored) Activities - $35.00
Student - $2.50
Extra Milk - $0.30
Adult - $3.50
Students in the Mt. Pulaski CUD #23 may be eligible for the free-reduced lunch program under the guidelines of the State of Illinois . If parents/guardians of students feel they would be eligible for this program, the student/parents should pick up a free/reduced lunch program application from the school office. Students will be allowed to charge their lunch in the elementary buildings for one day only. They will be allowed to call home to have their parents bring their lunch to them or request the school office to charge lunch for that day. This must be done in the grade school office prior to the start of the school day.
Those elementary students living in town whose parents’ requests they come home to eat lunch must request this privilege by informing the grade school office with a written request. If the privilege is to be continuous, then only one note will be required. If the privilege is occasional in nature, then the parent is required to write a note for each trip home. This procedure is to keep the teachers and the office informed of which students have left the building.
ALL FEES ARE DUE BY THE LAST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER. A LATE FEE OF $25 WILL BE ASSESSED IF FEES ARE NOT PAID BY THIS DEADLINE, UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE WITH THE BUILDING PRINCIPAL.
Adults - $3.00
Mount Pulaski Grade School and Mount Pulaski High School Students -Free**
Senior Citizens and Visiting Students - $2.00
Individual Pass to All Athletic Events (except IHSA, County, and Conference Tournaments) - $50.00
**Students will be admitted to athletic events for $1.00 - except for IESA, IHSA, County and Conference tournaments.