- Required for All Students
- Student Information Card
- Health/Immunization Requirements for Students entering the 9th Grade
- Health/Immunization Requirements for Students entering the 12th Grade
- Transportation Form
- Student Health Information Form
- Personalized Learning InitiativeSignature Pages(to be signed and returned after reading the MPCUD 23 Personalized Learning Initiative Handbook)
- Home Language Survey (First time enrolled students only)
- Affidavit Verification of Student Residency
- Proof of Residence
- Library Card
- Additionally required for Students Entering 9th Grade
- School Health Services Forms
- Lunch Forms
- Athletic Forms
- IHSA Physical Examination Form
- Athletic Participation Forms (Athletic Code, Medical History & Release, Participation Permit, Training Rules, Fees, Insurance/Waiver, Concussion Information, Performance Enhancing Substance Policy, Self Administration of Asthma Medication)
- Athlete-Parent Expectations Code and Signature Page
- Concussion Awareness Form
- Individual Season Pass Order Form
FEES AND COST
All students pay a basic book rental fee which includes the use of textbooks and workbooks. Some workbooks may cost an additional fee.
High School student fees are as follows:
Registration* - $125.00
Driver's Education - $70.00
L-Tech Vocational - $50.00
Parking Permit - $15.00
*There will be a fee for damaged and lost books.
Extra-Curricular Activity Fees:
High School (IHSA Sponsored) Activities - $40.00
High School Golf - $70.00
Student - $3.00
Extra Milk - $0.30
Adult - $3.50
Adults - $3.00
Mount Pulaski Elementary and Mount Pulaski High School Students - Free**
Senior Citizen and Visiting Students - $2.00
Individual Season Pass to All Athletic Events (except IHSA, County, and Conference Tournaments) - $50.00
**In-district students will be admitted for free - except for IESA, IHSA, County and Conference tournaments.
Students in the Mt. Pulaski CUD #23 may be eligible for the free-reduced lunch program under the guidelines of the State of Illinois . If parents/guardians of students feel they would be eligible for this program, the student/parents should pick up a free/reduced lunch program application from the school office. Lunch cards at the high school are sold by the week to all students on Monday mornings. High school students will not be allowed to charge lunches. Lunch tickets or tokens will be sold before school, unless a student comes to school late, because of an excused absence.
ALL FEES ARE DUE BY THE LAST FRIDAY OF SEPTEMBER. A LATE FEE OF $25 WILL BE ASSESSED IF FEES ARE NOT PAID BY THIS DEADLINE, UNLESS OTHER ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE WITH THE BUILDING PRINCIPAL.