Superintendent, Todd Hamm
- District #23 will commit itself to establishing a well balanced, challenging curriculum including coordinated technology curriculum to ensure students will develop the skills they will need to live and work successfully in the twenty-first century.
- To combine learning with understanding for a better future.
Image © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI)
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more:
School Guidelines for Interrupted Days
- Citation 105 ILCS 5/18-12 states "Interrupted days may not be pre-announced. All school districts have access to various media outlets to announce early dismissal/school closings to inform parents and allow them to arrange alternative child care arrangements as necessary." Please be aware of the possibility that early dismissals due to excessive heat wil be made on the day of the dismissal. Keep informed by checking the media outlets listed in the Student Handbook, by signing up to receive email alerts via TeacherEase, or by checking the High School or Grade School Facebook page.