Superintendent, Todd Hamm
- District #23 will commit itself to establishing a well balanced, challenging curriculum including coordinated technology curriculum to ensure students will develop the skills they will need to live and work successfully in the twenty-first century.
- To combine learning with understanding for a better future.
Request for Proposal
The District is requesting proposals from investment banking firms to provide underwriting services to the District in connection with the issuance of its general obligation bonds to finance the project and the refunding listed above. The District expects to select one firm to act as underwriter. The District expressly reserves the right to reject any or all proposals and to accept that proposal which is in the best interest of the District.
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Bus routes will pick up students 5-10 minutes earlier this school year to accomodate the opportunity for students to eat breakfast at school.
Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI)
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. This assesement will be given in grades 3-8 for the 2017-17 school year. Find out more: