Superintendent, Todd Hamm
- District #23 will commit itself to establishing a well balanced, challenging curriculum including coordinated technology curriculum to ensure students will develop the skills they will need to live and work successfully in the twenty-first century.
- To combine learning with understanding for a better future.
Image © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
- The bus barn phone number is 217-792-5687. This number receives text messages and calls.
- Bus routes will pick up students 5-10 minutes earlier this school year to accomodate the opportunity for students to eat breakfast at school.
Personalized Learning Initiative (PLI)
- Unlike current state assessments, the PARCC assessments will provide information on the full range of knowledge and skills needed to be career and college ready or on track toward that goal. These improvements from current tests will help teachers guide instruction and give more information to students and their parents. Find out more: