We are still looking for individuals excited to work as paraprofessionals in our buildings. Paraprofessionals play a vital role in creating inclusive classrooms for students and work under the supervision of a certified teacher to help us do what's best for students.
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity to be a part of the MP family, we would love to talk to you.
If you want to know more about being a paraprofessional, check this out.
If you are interested in obtaining a paraprofessional license to work in our buildings, read through and follow the steps for licensure on the ROE 17 website.
The requirements for obtaining a paraprofessional license are as follows:
- At least 19 years of age
- 1 of the following:
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 60 semester hours of college/community college coursework
- High School Diploma or GED and a score of 460 or higher on the ETS Parapro (ROE # 17 offers the ETS Parapro Exam) - ISBE offers this exam.
- High School Diploma or GED and the following scores on the ACT Workkeys:
- Applied Mathematics/Applied Math (with a score of 4)
- Reading for information/Workplace Documents (with a score of 4)
Interested? If so, feel free to contact a building principal!
MPGS - Danielle Lora - email@example.com - 217-792-7220
MPHS - Heather Fricke - firstname.lastname@example.org - 217-792-3209